Shopping is like one of best ways for me to forget stuff sometimes.
Went to town alone yesterday to take a breather. Sounds mad huh. Haha, just couldn`t bear to stay home any further, it`ll just make me feel worse than my worst.
Saw some Commonwealthians like Sarannya and Sarah and her friends. It made me wonder for a moment why on Earth did I go there alone. But haha, I guess I didn`t want any company then.
Sometimes, it`s better to be alone.
Hey hey, I`m not getting emo here rights. This is like just how I feel. Being alone isn`t a crime, is it?
So anyway, I bought some stuff and I`m satisfied :D Yeah and I agree with what KeJun said : It`s proven that people will splurge on unnecessary items when they are upset. But I still wouldn`t say that I wasted my money. I`m very much contented with what I had bought! :D :D :D
I`m so proud of myself yesterday. Why?
Cause the no-sense-of-direction me didn`t lose my way!
tralalahs.
-----
"IS THIS FOR REAL?"
"IS THIS FOR REAL?"
"IS THIS FOR REAL?"
Those few words keep entering and re-entering my mind.
But I do not know how to answer them.
It`s easier said than done.
-----
AY I FORGOT TO HAND IN MY JOURNAL ON FRIDAY LARS!